Monday, October 13, 2008

Organizing my files and documents for vetassess


Yesterday, I am organizing my document for the vetassess assessment. I was not able to finish reading all the papers because I want it to follow and provide all the necessary document needed for the assessments. I already downloaded the vetassess forms a couples of months ago but as I about to retrieve the forms in my disk, I was able to think if that forms would be still applicable this time because, what if there is a new edition of assessment forms so what I did was I search and browse all over again their website to check if they have new forms available for the new assessment. I was not able to finish reading all the information from their site that's why this morning I am going to browse again some information that could help me file my document for assessment.

No comments: