Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Searching USA Area Codes

We have a meeting yesterday with my elementary classmates before. It was 29 years now since we graduated from our elementary years. We have decided to have a reunion this coming December of the present year. We organized different committees that would be responsible for different task such as a committee for food, information, transportation, and venue. I belong to a information committee that is responsible for reaching my fellow classmates and provide them with the right information about the reunion. I find it so difficult in contacting them because most of them are residing already to different States of America and I am not sure with the correct area codes to call them by phone, what I did to keep it simple is that I list their names and addresses and search the area codes by using the Area Code Search provided byUSA Area Codes site services. By doing so, makes my job more easy. USA Area Codes provides you with a state by state breakdown of every active area code in the United States. Thanks to this site for it helps a lot in reaching out my fellow classmates. so, to all people out there who needs information about area codes just visit their site at http://www.usaareacodes.org/.

No comments: