Friday, May 22, 2009

Make friends online with a person who appreciates tattoo

I am a person who appreciates art. I used to visit different art galleries and appreciate different art exhibits created by different popular artist in the nation. I like art that give emphasis more on nature but I like the abstract more over the other for it gives more ideas to the people. Abstract painting usually implies plenty of ideas because it plays around your mind. Yesterday morning when I went to my friends house named Brian, he encouraged me to put a tattoo in my left arm. I also want to have a tattoo but before I have decided to have a tattoo, I first consulted to my friends who have a tattoo and some of the tattoo enthusiast. I immediately go to a site named Tattoo Chat City where tons of tattoo users are chatting online to make friends that includes some of my friends. I asked them about the advantages and the disadvantages of it and all of them answered that there's nothing wrong to have a tattoo in my body because it is just one form of expressing your art ideas. This site really helps me a lot because most of my friends are here and all of the chatters here are very friendly and accommodating. So if you want to make friends online to persons who are interested in tattoos, then go straight to the tattoo chat room site at www.tattoochatcity.com.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog about making an Online friends. Thanks for posting and sharing with all.