Saturday, March 7, 2009

Filipinos want to go abroad in spite of recession issues

I have a lot of dreams and I just hope that one day I can fulfill one of those dreams I had. I am just a simple citizen with just a simple dreams in life. All I want to do is to give wellness to my family, provide them with what they need and to support them in everything they do as long as it is in good ways. Well if someone can read this things, it may sound so simple and yet ordinary but to those people who belong to a third world country, it is already a big achievements if this things can be done regularly for living in a third world country needs to work the whole year round because if not you can't eat and pay your bills regularly or you may end up taking nothing. just see the difference between highly industrialized country and the third world country which I am living now. In the United states of America, the minimum wage per hour is roughly 18 to 25 dollars and so if he/she works for 8 hours a laborer would get a salary compensation of 864 to 1200 in pesos. so in a month an ordinary laborer would get about 25920 to 36000 in pesos. but an ordinary Filipino citizen shall we say a construction worker would be paid here in my town around 120 to 150 pesos per day. take note!!! not by hour... so she or he will get a 3600 to 4500 in a month that includes Saturday and Sunday job. there is a big difference between the two and what makes so bad about this thing is that a salary of 120 pesos a day could not support the daily needs of a family, as a result Filipinos will just buy Noodles to feed the whole members of the family. This is the reason why Filipinos want to go abroad for work because job salaries here can no longer support the needs of the family.

No comments: