Thursday, March 19, 2009

Special items on special occasions

Next week will be my best friends wedding. My best friend Allan and his lovely partner Charice has started their special relationship since college days. We were classmates then when Allan proposed to his soon to be wife Charise. I remembered Allan courted Charise because i was the one who bought the 12 pieces of red roses from the flower vendor. I have seen their relationship through ups and downs but they kept to manage their relationship in good shape and now they are tying their knots forever. the couple chose me to be the best man in their wedding ceremony and I am so happy for they finally made it. I am planning to give them a special wedding gift and I chose to give them an Arthur Price's premier range of Sheffield cutlery- Arthur Price of England. The very best in English craftsmanship and cutlery design. I am pretty sure that they would love it for the design are very unique and it is made up of high quality standard materials. Arthur Price cutlery and gifts site has a lot of items to offer. They also have silver plates and flat wares to choose from. So if you are looking for something special to give on a special occasion, just visit the Arthur Price cutlery and gifts site at http://www.arthurprice.com/page/index.

No comments: