Sunday, March 8, 2009

Starting all over again

Last year, I was busy preparing all the documents needed for my application abroad particularly in Australia. I already submitted all the necessary documents needed and waited for my in laws whom I chose to be my representative. I just waited her to act on my behalf. I am confident enough because aside from she is my wife sister, she also promised us together with my older brother to work on our behalf. I was so excited because there is one person who will helped in my application. We waited for so long and just wait for further results but our time were waisted because our documents were not submitted to the designated agency to assess our capacity as an auto-diesel mechanic. She was not able to submit it for she was too busy with her work. As a result, all our documents lapse the validity time and we need to go over again from the start. Tomorrow, I am again going to the first step which is securing my NSO certificate, NBI clearance and etc. But this time I am sending my documents straight to the agency. I just hope that one day I can work abroad for a greener pasture.

No comments: