Monday, December 15, 2008

It's my bestfriends 35th birthday

I am a person who loves gardening and I used to visit ornamental garden in my town to get some tips in gardening. Most of them won't share the techniques in growing plants because that is their source of income and they don't want that others may now to protect their interests. But a friend of mine named Noli or Noel is different from others because he is widely open to teach beginners on how to take good care of the plants. Since I am very much interested in gardening, I always visit his garden in Maligaya subdivision to know more tips and techniques in gardening. Noel is a very smart guy. He started business at a very young age and a successful gardener right now. He is turning 35 tomorrow and i just wish him more projects and more blessing from God. Happy Birthday My Best friend Noel.

Visit his site at www.alaverde33.blogspot.com

No comments: