Monday, December 8, 2008

My moms new garden hose sprinkler/sprayer


This morning, I kept on looking for the best garden hose nozzle for my moms cactus garden. She asked me to buy one because she didn't know how to choose the right and durable garden items. I went to different stores that offers a wide range of garden tools and compared its prices. Among the stores that I visited, I found the best garden hose nozzle at the NCCC hardware Maxx in their Maa branch. It cost 275 for one but It is really the best among others because you can choose different types of sprays in just one nozzle device. As I arrived and gave it to my mom, My mom was so glad to received the item because she can now used it for tomorrows gardening activity. i instructed her how to use it so that by tomorrow she can immediately used it to water her cacti plant.

No comments: