Saturday, February 21, 2009

Meet your senior friends and have fun online


I love my grandmother so much and I always take care of her everyday. I bring her to the mall and to the park where we can appreciate the beauty of nature and the surroundings. I don't want her to be bored in the 4 corners of her room that's why I am doing this to her. She has a lot of senior friends but the problem is they were residing too far away to meet. Last two weeks ago there was a seniors meet in the city where most of her batch were attending. we participated the said gathering and it was so successful because in the meeting they were taught on how to use computers particularly on online chatting. the organization who was organizing that event wants our seniors to become a computer literate. I was so happy to hear that because my grandmother will have a new way of making herself busy and at the same time enjoying to meet and chat new friends online. Senior Chat city is what I am talking about. It is a site that offers a 100 percent free of registration. This is a perfect site for my grandmother because she can meet and chat plenty of Senior users from all of the planet that come together in this chat room and have fun for free. I am encouraging other seniors to use this site because I am pretty sure your batch mates is surely here waiting for you. For more information about the site, just visit www.seniorchatcity.com/

No comments: