Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My car got a new look at night

I am planning to buy a Halogen bulb for my car this afternoon because I have seen my best friends car yesterday that was using a full white bulb headlamp and It is so clear. My friends advised me if I wanted to change my cars headlamp, he can do it for me because he is an electrical engineer by profession. He needs to change my wires just the headlamp socket to avoid overheating because as he explained to me high wattage bulb needs a heavy duty sockets so i just follow what she said because he is professional in terms of that thing. I bought 2 pieces of sockets and the pair of halogen bulbs. After a couple of hours installing, I have now a super white headlamp bulb. thanks to you friend, you made my car look good at night (giggles).

1 comment:

rmSOR said...

For quality HID Headlights. Visit http://www.xenoneyes.com