Monday, February 16, 2009

Nice site for plant hobbyist

I have a lot of friends online and this friends of mine are mostly website makers/builders. i often visit their site to read their interesting personal articles. this is where I got their information and whereabouts of their life in different places and one of the site that I like most is the site of my friend Noel who is an auto diesel mechanic by profession and a plant hobbyist at the same time. I find his blog more interesting because I also do gardening on my free time usually on weekends when I am not in the office. Noels' sites name is alaverde 33 and I have noticed that there are a lot of visitors in this site looking for some information also for tips and personal ideas on gardening but at the end, I found out that most of my friends online are also visiting his site because i have found their named through Noels tag board where one can leave a message for free. (What a small world for plant hobbyist like me). (giggles)...

No comments: