Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Drill bit

This morning, I checked my tools in my kitchen if they are still intact because some of my friends borrowed different car tools from me. I am looking for my hand drill because I need it to install my cabinet on the wall. I also look for my 1/2 Masonry drill bit but I have found nothing in my tool section. I already ask my pad mate if they have seen my drill bit for concrete but all of them said None, so what I did was I check again my tool box and luckily i found it. It was just misplaced. This masonry drill bit is an old tool of mine. I bought it last 2000 when I started to construct my house that is why I don't want to lost my tool.

2 comments:

Nanaybelen said...

tools are very important and always keep it ready for use anytime. I got angry too to my kids if they use my tools and won't return back in my box

Anonymous said...

hi came here to visit in your blog. was here hehehe. checking those in my blogroll