Thursday, February 5, 2009

Stainless sinks


I am real estate developer for 5 years already and every project site that I am holding has a model units for the clients to see. This project of mine has 34 units enclosed in a 3 hectare property with a perimeter fence of 3.5 meters high. The client has three (3) choices to choose from whether she/he may choose a 120 square meters, 140 and 110 square meters size of lot. The concreting of the road is almost done but right now, I am working on my model units kitchen area. I chose the lavatory counter top to be in granite with an undermount stainless steel kitchen sink. It is more neat if you use this granite and stainless sink because it comes in classy style. One good thing in using stainless kitchen sinks is that Undermount kitchen sinks are sleek and gorgeous. They are easy to maintain, keep clean and they provide a smooth transition between your counter top and sink. Speaking of kitchen sinks, there is a site named Sinks USA that offers High Quality Sinks at Wholesale Prices. This is the site where I used to buy my kitchen sinks and kitchen accessories in all of my projects. So to all people out there if you are looking for high quality made sinks at a reasonable price just visit the Sinks USA site at http://www.sinksusa.com/ for they have what you need.

No comments: