Sunday, June 15, 2008

Vacation is Over!

It's now June 2008 and Start of the school year for almost everybody who are enrolled in school. The endless watching of television, spending time with friends all day, and sleeping longer is over. Students are busy preparing their things for school, and parents too budget there money for their children. A lot of fees to be paid such as miscellaneous, uniforms, books, shoes and allowance for the day. As a parent, I was able to save money for my daughter's expenses in school. All things were provided so that she will not encounter difficulties in her studies. I also impose to my daughter the value of saving money and things. All her things that has been used last school year were already recycled and use again this school year. I'm glad that my daughter was obedient enough to follow my instructions in regards with her school needs. So, right now, were going to sleep early and be ready for school tomorrow. Anyway, my daughter is now in Kinder 2 and a 5 year old who studied in a private school here in Davao City.

No comments: