Monday, January 19, 2009

Folding bed

Yesterday, I was able to pay all my duties and taxes to the government. It was really tiring because their server didn't started early for it was said that the people from their main office need to fix first their main server. I was advised to just wait for uncertain time. so what I did was I went to the town and look for a folding bed. I am looking for a folding bed that is made up of durable materials. My old folding bed cost me 350 box but it didn't last long for it is made up of light metal materials. The new folding bed that I saw yesterday cost 2800 pesos but it comes with a mattress with a square tubes as its bracket. It is really durable. I plan to buy it next week.

1 comment:

folding bed said...

It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.