Sunday, March 8, 2009

Customized your shirt

I am a music lover and I played several music instruments. I told my friends namely Gerald, Allan, Tito, Ronald and Jimm who are also music lovers to form a band and show to the people our talents. We bought the instruments needed for the band and look for a space where we can practice every other day. We decided also to have a personalise Tee-shirts for the band members. Speaking of tee-shirt printing, we already contacted the site who will make the custom t-shirts for the band. CYS is the one I am referring to. CYS has different print techniques that will assure clients like us the best service with no minimums, no setup fee and a fast turnaround. Their screen printing and direct-to-garment digital printing will give clients the best results. For more information about their printing services just visit their site at http://www.customyourshirt.com/.

No comments: