Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Davao City is celebrating its 72nd Araw ng Davao

The Davao City today is celebrating its 72nd Araw ng Davao. I visited the SM city ground yesterday to witnessed the opening of the the Agro-Trade Fare. it was participated by hundreds of gardeners and plant enthusiast and there were plenty of plant varieties that were showcase. I was amazed by the plants because there were imported plants exhibited. It was shipped by gardeners who is doing good in the plant industry. There is one stall there in the Agro-trade fare that showcases plant that I like most. It is a very rare plant named Hawaiian variegated cypress. Altesse garden stall is the one I am referring to. Altesse garden is the only one who has that kind of plant. Altesse is known of its flowering materials and known of its volume production. This is the only garden in town that produces a single variety in volume. I am planning to buy that kind cypress this coming march 16.

No comments: