Monday, March 9, 2009

Vertical limit


I am a person who loves to watched movies. This evening before going to bed i opened my TV and look for interesting movies and luckily I found a super interesting movie entitled Vertical Limit. It is an old movie which I have already seen may times ago. as a matter of fact, I bought a CD of this movie but since I really love the thrill and its story , I watched again the movie. I love to watch vertical Limit the movie. It is like a cliff hanger movie by Sylvester Stallone. You can see how climber spent their life just to reach at the top. It was also presented some delicate things that will happen during climbing. I am not a climber but if I were their, I could say that I am willing to climb with them and know the rules in climbing. It is a wonderful sport.

No comments: