Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas decorations are everywhere in the city

There are only few days left to go before Christmas that is why malls, public places and other stores here in my town are showing their best Christmas decorations. This afternoon I went to Gaisano mall here in my town to look for a Christmas accessories that I will be using to decorate my old Christmas tree. During choosing the items, I have noticed that there was a huge Santa sleigh decorated up above the Mall atrium. I was amaze because it is so large that includes Santa's reindeer's. I like the way it is decorated but I can't do it in my house because there were no enough space for Santa's sleigh. I am already contented with what I have like my old Christmas tree. All I need is just to design it with new accessories and I'm done. Merry Christmas to all my online friends and may you have more fruitful new year to come.

No comments: