Monday, November 10, 2008

Neo Laptop is what I am planning to buy this christmas season


This afternoon, I went to the mall to look for a new laptop computer. There were a lot of computer available in the computer store in the mall but I am looking for the cheaper one with great specifications. Most of the laptop units cost 30 thousand up while reach to 100 thousand. My budget is only 20 thousand up that's why I look for the cheaper one that is upgradable to a bigger size. Neo laptop brand was the only Laptop that has a cheaper price amounting to 22 thousand pesos. It is much cheaper if you buy it with no operating system. I am planning to buy it in raw form because it is much cheaper than the unit with an O.S. already. I hope and pray that this coming weeks I could buy one.

No comments: