Friday, November 28, 2008

A new tourist destination is going to developed in Badian Cebu

I have a friend who visited me here in my town looking for different kinds of plants that she can use to beautify her property in Badian, a place that is located on the south of Cebu. She has a three hectare property with a 30 meters stretch on its beach shoreline. I was never been in that place but I know that that part of Cebu province is already now a tourist destination because of its crystal clear waters and fine white sand. They are also called the little Boracay of Cebu south.
y friend is developing her three hectare property little by little because she cant immediately develop the whole area because it needs a lot of cash so what she did was she bought different kinds of plants and beautify it gradually. She said to me that maybe she can finished it for three years in gods will and maybe she can open it to the public for business. so by the next three years we have another tourist attraction in Badian Cebu.

No comments: