Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Elegant service

My friend named Tisha is getting married this coming August with her college boyfriend Allan. Tisha is my neighbor and we were best of friends. We started to became friends when we were in nursery years because we were classmates then. We also have the same school d
during high school but have different course when we get in college but still in the same school. His boyfriends Allan was one of my classmates in college as a matter of fact, I was the one who introduced to her and since they both have same interest in life they became lovers for about 4 years now and decided to get married this coming August. They both started to prepare their wedding three months ago and all was set already from the church, the sponsors, singers, pianist, reception area, and others. I was also given a task and as a friend I help them to find the best bridal car for their wedding day. I immediately browse the net and look for the best company that offers a wedding limousines and luckily I found a site that offers Boston Limousine Service. They are the best best when it comes to Boston Limousine
service for their package includes:
  • a tuxedoed chauffeur
  • champagne
  • soft drinks & water
  • three-hours of service
  • signature Red Carpet Service
with the services that they have I am pretty sure that your wedding will be surely elegant. Aside from the Boston Limousines that they are offering they also have different fleets to choose from to fits your needs. For more information about their services just visit their site at www.aatransportation.com or you may call them at number 508-791-9100.

No comments: