Thursday, May 14, 2009

Keeping cool this summer


Yesterday I have a problem with my air conditioning units. it has power and operates normally in my room but it doesn't provides cool air. I need my air conditioning units to be fix immediately because I can't sleep and continue with my work with out it for it is really hot. I immediately surf the net and look for a company site that offers air conditioning services and luckily I found a site named Jay Young Plumbing, Heating and AC. It is a site that specializes in residential and commercial, all heating and air conditioning, new installations and repairs. I really trust Lubbock HVAC for they have wide experience in the field of air conditioning services and they are in the business for 12 years already. They also give estimates during their visit based on the scope of the job unlike other air conditioning companies that provides estimates over the phone only even without assessment of the actual job repair. So to all people out there if you need a trusted and reputable company who will do the repair or installation of your air conditioning units, just contact the Jay Young's Lubbock HVAC at number (806) 589-0206 or you may visit the Jay Young Plumbing, Heating and AC site at http://www.lubbockhvac.org/.

No comments: