Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Davao City Water District are digging holes in our place

The DCWD (Davao City water District) is digging holes along the streets of the subdivision where I reside. I asked the officers this afternoon whats the purpose of their dig. He answered me that they have PVC pipes to install along the Flores subdivision streets because the need to replace the old pipes due to many leaks. They were using jack hummers and large air compressor unit. It was so noisy and I cant sleep when they start to operate because of the heavy noise done by the huge air compressor that supplies the Jack hummer . I hope that this will be finish as soon as possible so that there will be no pollution and noise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Webmaster,

I am H. and interested in sponsoring your blog and I am contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship. Please let me know if you have any further questions and if you are interested on this offer.

Yours truly,

H.
k5sino@bigstring.com