Thursday, September 11, 2008

Locate people around the world

It's been 30 years now since I graduated from my elementary days. My bestfriend Troy who happens to be my classmates during my elementary years decided to have a reunion of our batchmates. I was in charge of disseminating information regarding our school reunion. It is really a difficult task to contact them and to find them because some of my classmates migrated already to different countries. A friend of mine told me about a site that is dedicated to helping people like met to locate people from around the world. The sites name is PeopleLocatorServices.com. By using this People Search site, I have reach my batchmates. so, if you Are looking to contact an old school friend or a distant relative, try using this site at http://www.peoplelocatorservices.com/

No comments: