Tuesday, September 9, 2008

protect you kids against sex offenders


Gang rapes and sex molestations and harassment are just few of the many cases that I handled. I have been in this profession for 10 years now and crimes like this still increasing in spite of the ordinances that a government imposed with the corresponding high cost of fines and long years of imprisonments, there is still people committing it and violating the law. As a father of three girls, I want to give them a high degree of security. That is why I am relocating them to a place where sex offenders are just minimal. I am securing a data of Florida Sex Offenders because this is where my kids are residing for their high school studies. This statistics helps a lot in evaluating the community and we will also be aware now where they are housed.

No comments: