Saturday, September 13, 2008

A lovely garden in my Aunts house


I visited my auntie Nars in Davao City awhile ago and she is a gardener by heart. She was so successful in her garden business. As a matter of fact, she was not able to get a degree nor graduated her elementary years due to lack of funds for schooling but it does not make a hindrance for my Aunt to succeed in her chosen field of business. She is a very workaholic person. She use to propagate every species of plants that she bought during plant shows. Right now, she owns real estate properties in different places just because of her plant business. I really admired how she do business. I was able to take a picture of some of her plant collections that she planted in front of her house during my visit. The picture above is my aunts imported Holland collections of cypresses.

No comments: