Saturday, September 13, 2008

Making friends online through the Jewish chat room

Lats year, I was able to join the Pilgrimage tour in Jerusalem. We were 28 in a tour and mostly first timers to travel to the sacred place where our savior Jesus Christ was born. As we arrived in the city, the Jewish tourist guide approached us and start to do her job. She was so pretty and very intelligent. She explained everything that she knew about the places that we visited. The Jewish tourist guide became my friend. We keep in touch through online chatting in a chat room named Jewish Chat City. Every time we chat in that room , she always invites me to visit her country again because she still have many places to offer which I was not able to visit due to limited time schedules. Aside from communicating with my Jewish friend, I was able to win new friends online through this Jewish chat room. For more information about the Jewish chat room visit their site at http://www.jewishchatcity.com/.

No comments: