Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My new Multi slot card reader/writer

This is my new Multi slot card reader /writer

This is the Single card reader that I used it for just a month.

I am a "techi" person. I used to visit different gadgets and computer stores every weekend and during my free time. I bought a card reader last month and after 1 month of using it , my card reader does not function anymore. It needs a replacement because its IC's inside were not functioning properly. I went to the mall last night to buy for an all in one multi slot card reader/writer. I found one in one of the computer shops in SM mall. I bought it for 180 pesos with a three months free service warranty. I love my new card reader now because I can also use it with my Olympus SD king memory camera. I don't need to use the Olympus USB cables because my new card reader is compatible to the different types of card memories even the smallest SD card micro.

No comments: