Sunday, September 28, 2008

I am a nature lover


One of my hobbies are taking pictures of beautiful places and things that I like. i was once a member of the mountaineering club during my college days and every time we have trekking activities in different places, I make sure that I have a picture of the place. I love taking pictures along the beach because it gives an emphasis of what life is. I have visited a lot of mountainous places in Mindanao and from all the places that I have been through, there's no one could surpass the beauty of Mt. APO. Mt APO is the Highest mountain in the Philippines. It has 10100 feet above see level. Before going to Mt. APO is so difficult because there were no trails. Trekkers are the one who makes trails that's why there were reports that some of the trekkers get lost because they don't know where to go until they're lost in the big forest but today Climbing Mt. APO is much easier than before but Climbers should be careful by the bad elements up hill. There are rebels and NPA (New people's army) residing uphill and the neighboring community. Trekkers are now advised to communicate first with the barangay captains near the area and register their name before climbing to avoid unnecessary incidents.

No comments: