Monday, September 22, 2008

Make friends online

I have a lesbian cousin named Gerlyn but she prefers to be called Gerry. I am an open minded person and I never give any unnecessary feelings to my pretty cousin for being a lesbian. Her parents accepted her already for what she is now and they can't do anything but to support what their daughter wants. My cousin and I are best of friends. We used to go out for shopping and mall hopping and we also go to an internet cafe to make friends online. I usually visit my favorite chat room where all of my college classmates are online while Gerlyn is busy chatting in her favorite Lesbian chatroom named Lesbian Romance. She wins more friends in that room. So if you are one of the many Lesbian Singles who are looking for a site that was built in good taste to provide a place for women in this lifestyle to meet and chat, this site is the perfect site for you. Joining is 100 percent free. Join now and start chatting with the hundreds of online chatters at www.lesbianromance.com.

No comments: