Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nationwide Marriage Records helps me in finding my long lost mom

I have a cousin in the Philippines named Wilfredo who is 40 years old already. He was an illegitimate child, a product of two lovers who met in a wrong time. He was left alone to his grandparents but he was acknowledge by her parents who departed long years ago because both of his biological parents are married already to different person before his existence. My cousin met his parents from time to time but not frequently because her moms husband doesn't knew that she had another son to a different guy. My grandparents secretly brought my cousin to a far away place in the south of Cebu to keep him away from her mom. Because her mom wants to get my cousin and bring him to America but unfortunately her mom was not able to get him. She lost contact with her son until the present years. Winwin is now 40 years of age. It was four decades already since her mom left him. My cousin was already married and have 4 kids now. My cousin tried to locate her mom in anyway but still does not work out. One of my cousins who visited us from United States told us why not try to locate your mom online using The Nationwide Public Marriage Records, a site that finds marriage records on anyone, anywhere, and luckily she found her moms marriage records. He called her 80 year old mom right away and I heard his mom crying over the phone. Her mom explained that she kept on writing letters to him but not one was receive. It was 4 decades of locating his mom. Thanks to this site, it really helps find ones record. So if you want to search and find marriage records as well as marriage license records and all other pertinent vital records, visit this site at http://www.nationwidemarriagerecords.org/

No comments: