Sunday, September 21, 2008

Deep Fried Milkfish is my favorite food for lunch

Deep fried Milk fish
The soy sauce the I prepared with tomatoes cut into cubes

A fish vendor named Lucy visited me in my house this morning. She was offering me different kinds of fish. She knows my favorite dish when it comes to sea foods that's why she offered me a milk fish. Milk fish is one of my favorite viand because of its delicious belly part and the best way to cook a milk fish is to deep fry it until it becomes golden brown. My friend Piolo cook the milk fish that I bought from her. I also prepared the soy sauce along with the tomatoes cut into cubes. It was a perfect lunch for me. I hope Lucy , my vendor friend will bring me a big milk fish again. Try it, I am pretty sure you will love the taste too.

No comments: