Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Simpsons is my niece favorite cartoon character

There are a lot of cartoon characters on TV but the the most favorite characters that my niece wants are the Simpsons. When I visited them in their house, my sister and I decided to went malling with my niece Keisha Nicole. We went to the SM mall of Davao. We went to the second floor near the movie theatre, we found out that there is a big cartoon character stand beside us and my niece recognized that they were her favorite cartoon characters "The Simpsons". She immediately stand beside it and asked me if I brought with me my camera because she wanted me to take a photo shoot on her. luckily I have with me my digital camera so I immediately took a picture of her and she's so happy because she already have a remembrance of her favorite cartoon character.

No comments: